The ET MK2 outdoor allows for exterior usage, with outstanding output density from its array of RGB, amber and white LEDs. Features built-in power supply, isolated DMX input and output, six DMX personalities and an included hanger.
Available in various 300mm and 600mm configurations.
Strong and sleek
- The ET Mk2 outdoor features a strong aluminium chassis and yet has a small and sleek profile. It’s the best combination for the harsh outdoor environment.
- Allows a selection of 6 possible DMX personalities. From 8-bit, 5 DMX channel modes to 16-bit, 12 DMX channel mode, each personality allows for the individual control of the finer features of this unit.
Best colour output
- The ET Mk2 has been laboratory-calibrated to closely follow the black body locus curve. With 8-bits resolution allowing the light to travel from true warm to cool whites (1800K to 12000K) keeping a high CRI for natural colours.
Built in control panel
- Easily scroll through the settings, set DMX address or record and recall a snapshot or preset. All with the help of a LCD screen and buttons at the back of the unit.
Control and monitor
- Easily control with full DMX-512 support using any DMX source. Monitor the temperature sensors, and configure the rest using RDM, thanks to E1.20 support.
Snap to a preset
- Easily take a snapshot, with support for up to 64 fully user-recordable slots, in addition to 50 presets. The presets are pre-loaded with stand-alone colours to help you get started.
- Choose from 16-bit or 8-bit LED dimming. Simply change the DMX personality and get a greater control on the dimming. Also available is a strobe mode with controllable frequency from DMX.