The MagicQ Stadium Wing is the latest in ChamSys Stadium series designed to operate at the highest level of show control.
The MagicQ Stadium Wing features 30 Playbacks and 4 Execute Encoders. The 30 Playbacks are pageable separately as 15 Fader Playbacks and 15 Execute Playbacks. All Playbacks feature full electronic legending on screen.
The 4 Execute Encoders are multi purpose and can be assigned functions from the Execute and other MagicQ Windows to enhance playback performance.
The MagicQ Stadium Wing incorporates a full HD multi touch display with adjustable viewing angle and gesture support. The display connects directly to DVI video output from a MagicQ MQ500 or from a MagicQ MQ80 console using the DVI cable provided. Any MagicQ Window can be transferred to the display on the Stadium Wing.
The MagicQ Stadium Wing also includes 4 DMX outputs to expand the DMX compatabilities of the sytem and an inbuilt UPS for addded security.
The MagicQ Stadium Wing conects to the MagicQ console via a locking Neutrik USB cable.
- 15 Fader playbacks with Fader and Select, Go, Stop and flash buttons
- 15 Execute playbacks with Select and Go buttons
- 4 Execute encoders legended on screen
- Inbuilt 15″ display
- Full HD 1920×1080 resolution
- Adjustable display viewing angle
- Connect to MagicQ Stadium MQ500 console (using DVI cable provided)
- Connect to MagicQ MQ80 Compact console (requires adaptor)
- Connect to Windows PC running MagicQ (using DVI cable provided)
- Multi touch with gesture support
- Modular design for easier maintenance
- Comfortable arm rest
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- 110 to 240 VAC input via powercon
- Inbuilt UPS
- 4 DMX ports
- 1 Neutrik locking USB for connection to console